4.08.2009

::whew! what a week::

Well it has been one crazy week in the walker household.
Between sinuses,sinus infections,wrecks, MDO & a 19month old who only wants mommy Im surprised that I haven't gone fully grey by now.

We have come to the conclusion that Ady has inherited her daddys horrible sinuses.She had watery eyes,runny nose,sneezing & who knows what else.The weather is somewhat getting to normal now so hopefully her sinuses will stay at bay.
We went to a party Sunday before last & I came into contact with a cold.[not fun]
It moved into my ear & caused a ear infection.I see now why babies are so cranky when they have ear infections.

This past Friday I was in a MVA.I was turning to get on the interstate & when the other driver saw the light turn yellow he "gunned it to blow the light bc he was late for class & had a test to take"
[his words]

He hit me on the front passanger tire & i spun around & hit a light pole & I shot off down the embankment headed toward the interstate.The only thing that stopped me was my awesome driving skills & a big ass pot hole.I went to the scene the day after & there were no tire marks.The douche didnt even attempt to stop.Gotta love memphis drivers.He of course didnt have insurance.Hell I wouldve been surprised if he did.
So now we are just waiting to hear from the body shop if it is totaled or not.
We should know tomorrow.
I have had back pain & a headache from hell ever since.
I will be glad when it is over.


[this is where he hit me] [i was going all of 10mph he was going 60+]



[this is where i spun around & hit the light pole]



[the big grey pole in front of the tow truck is what i hit & those are my
tire marks from where i flew down
the embankment.I am so thankful that I stopped]


I ran a few errands today.Sold Adys old travel system & made some money so of course
I went shopping. hehe I bought the kids some great new spring/summe dresses & I stopped by platos closet.They are my new favorite store!! Totally awesome.
After I picked up the little miss from mommys day out we went to shelby farms to feed the ducks/geese/weird looking things.It was a great mommy/daughter afternoon.


[he was super close to us]


::ady loved feeding him::

[she was saying "get it! get it!"]
[with the white ones]

::precious Adybugg & I::

[and again...it was windy]

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Gotta love Memphis drivers! I'm glad you're ok though.. Hopefully, you'll get a new car out of the deal.

April 9, 2009 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger TLF said...

So glad you were not hurt!
Love the park picttures.. Call me if you go to Shelby Farms. I'm right down the street.

April 9, 2009 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Daily Ramblings said...

Gotta love Memphis drivers! Glad you weren't hurt!!

April 9, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home