11.05.2008

wordful wednesday-adyson.


:::wordful wednesday #2:::


I just love this picture of my daughter.This was taken in july;she was 10 months old.Mommy made the mistake of leaving her coke sitting beside the TV while she ran to throw something away.Adyson being the big girl that she thinks she is walked right over to the TV stand grabbed my coke & headed into the kitchen to drink it.I am just so happy that she did not drop it on the carpet.I turned around & caught her in the act.I just had to have a picture of it.She is a petie child & she makes the coke can look huge!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

So precious! I love pictures where you catch them in the act.

November 5, 2008 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Lorie said...

I love how cute they are when they think they are being sneaky!!

November 5, 2008 at 5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is an adorable picture and here's to no drips on the caret! :)

November 5, 2008 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Autumn said...

i just love that little kid!!

November 5, 2008 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is so darn cute.

November 6, 2008 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger tiarastantrums said...

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!
I adore that photo!!

November 6, 2008 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

That is so cute! Kiddos are the best. Hugs, Bobbi Jo-AZ

November 7, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home