11.03.2008

Its Monday.......

Well its Monday again. Yay! ha I have a very easy week this week.No plans.All the time in the world.What should I do? I think I am going to start on my Christmas crafts & decorations. I love Christmas. I am going all out this year! I cannot wait.Pictures will be posted of my crafts/decorations.So get ready!

Look @ what i made last night.It didn't really come out that great & the paper has wrinkles in it but I think it adds character.

::Our monogrammed plate::
up close.see the wrinkles?





How many hours of TV do you watch per week? Do you feel that's too much, not enough or just right? I watch maybe 10 hours a week.I'm not really big into watching TV.I would rather read a book or do crafts.

Which of the 5 senses do you feel is your strongest sense? Either sight or touch.I am a very intuitive person.

What's the wackiest belief you held as a child? Oh wow i cant really remember my childhood all that well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home