10.28.2008

::a day behind::

Well I kinda missed Manic Monday so for today its Manic Tuesday.haha

What is the greatest value that guides your life?
My wonderful husband & beautiful little girls.They help me maintain & stay grounded in this crazy world that is my life.I love them with everything that I am.

Fill in the blank: If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be ______.
I love being me. But I would love to be a better version of myself.One that doesnt smoke & does things perfect.[in my own sense of the word]


What is one item in your house that you should really throw out but probably never will?
All of my daughters clothes that she cant wear anymore.ha Considering that i will probably never have any more.


It seems that I also missed Menu Plan Monday.ha So will shall start with Tuesday!

::[Tuesday]:: Tuna Alfredo;dinner rolls.
::[Wednesday]:: Chicken & dressing;baked pears;mashed potatoes;crescent rolls.
::[Thursday]::Loaded baked potato soup;sister schubert dinner rolls.
::[Friday]:: Happy Halloween!! :: Family Halloween Dinner Party.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home