4.15.2009

Peeved.....

It will be 2 freakin weeks this Friday since I was in a wreck with the jackass that was driving without insurance.We STILL have not found out if the truck is totaled or not.For some unknown reason the body shop cannot "disclose that information" blah blah blah.I did go up there today to get a update bc they always want to give me bullshit lines on the phone...the truck looks horrible.I think its totaled.The total amount to total the truck is $7900 we are at $7847.They better total that mother out! Im not driving something that was so close to being totaled & then repaired almost 100%.It aint happenin'! I just wanna know what the hell the hold up is.We better get a call tomorrow bc if it is totaled we have to start vehicle shopping.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home