11.07.2008

::friday fill-ins:: #97


1. My blueprint for success includes my family.
2. nerds was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is clinque.
4.chocolate can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about my life & the wonderful people in it .
6. compassion is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, today/tonight I'm looking forward to thrifting with the bestie & dinner tonight with friends, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with my family and Sunday, I want to get the crew outside for some outdoor fun!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

yay for thrifting on our $20 budget!!

& you know the camera stays in my purse!

November 7, 2008 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger LarryG said...

family, nerds and chocolate! that's a good combo... i know nothing about clinique! lol

Have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by my outpost on the blog-o-sphere!

November 7, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home