4.23.2009

[looky...looky]

Well the hubs got a new truck....go figure.We were looking around at everything...car,truck,suv..yada.yada.yada.Everything that I wanted was WAY more than what our settlement check would cover so we just decided that we would buy him a truck and get me the car I want later.Yay! I really want a VW convertible Beetle.He of course wont drive this so it was out of the question while we were looking.I really do like his truck....Im just ready for a girl vehicle!! haha We will go to pick up the truck either Tuesday or Wednesday...we have to wait on the bank to take the hold off of the deposit.For spme reason when you deposit a large amount of money the hold it for 5 days before it is availaible.

Anywhoo.....here is the hubs new toy...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home