11.21.2008

friday fill in #99


1. The last band I saw live was oh wow...a country singer i cant remember who.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is the food of course, and spending time with my family. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is halfway done! [yay!].
4. Thoughts of more present to buy fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear anything that i wanted [& could buy].
6. Bagpipes can be sad when played.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with the family, tomorrow my plans include MiM potluck, craft fair & a birthday party and Sunday, I want to get started on my Christmas decorating & relax!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

i think you might wanna head on over to my blog an check out my newest post.<3autumn

November 24, 2008 at 12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home