11.07.2008

[thrifting is fun]

So I went thrifting with the bestie today.It was alot of fun.
We started out sorta of late but I still managed to find some neat stuff.
Look at what I got!


:::owls:::

These little guys are salt & pepper shakers but they are going to look awesome in Adyson's room.I am of course going to paint & distress them.Not really sure what color I want them to be yet.I am going for a woodland type theme in her room.Something like the Brooke collection @ Pottery Barn Kids.





:::stocking hangers:::

I love these stocking hangers I found today.I have
been really wanting some but I didnt want to spend a outrageous amount on them.I got these for $6.I am going to jazz them up with lots & lots of glitter.Maybe in a light blue or a white.ohh or a really pretty green color.


:::compact mirror:::

So I really love this mirror.It is so classic & beautiful.[It still has the sticky stuff from the price sticker on it.] I havent decided if I want to keep it for myself or have it ingraved & give it someone as a christmas present.I bought this for a whooping $2! I might just keep it for myself =]






1 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

love the owls, i can find some cute things!! cant believe they were still there since last time!!

November 7, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home