4.24.2009

3 am crafts

Yes its 3 am.
No I cant sleep.
Insomnia I guess.
I talk to myself @ 3am.lol

Anyhoot.....

.Im bored & wide awake so I decided to make a pillowcase dress for the sweetness.
No pattern.. just wingin it baby!
Love the fabric.I am gaga over anything damask!
I need to redo the tie.Its to wide & not long enough.
I know it looks like shit but I just wanted to get a idea of what it could look like.
well what do you fab people think...




Ok now im going to bed.
Peace out goober smooches!
--Britt

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

I think it's cute.. And I have some dresses from last summer if you need a pattern to go by.

April 24, 2009 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger McMrs said...

super cute! Way better than i could do without a pattern!

you;ve been tagged:
http://danita-thegoodthebadandthebeautiful.blogspot.com/2009/04/eight.html

April 27, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home