11.25.2008

a few of my favorite things #1



From now on on Tuesdays my post for the day will be "a few of my favorite things"
I hope you all enjoy!



1.) Eating cheerios in the kitchen floor with Adyson.
2.) Fall weather.
3.) Hot Chocolate!!
4.)My husband.
5.) Watching my daughter wake up.
6.)Quiet moments in the morning.
7.)My computer!
8.)curling up on the couch with a good book.
9.) The relationship I have with my husband.Its one of a kind.
10.)Tall [Soy or Skim] Mocha Peppermint Twist.Yum!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

I can actually remember the very first I shared a bowl of cheerios with Jolie. I honestly shed a tear or two. It was such a mommy moment.. Not to mention, I am a complete & total dork..

November 25, 2008 at 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home