10.05.2009

survey says

What is your current obsession?

Decorating my dining room...halloween & fall festivites...get the PERFECT picture of my sweetness


Who was the last person you hugged?

Adyson


What food do you hate?

onions


What was the last thing you bought?

starbucks


What are you listening to right now?

the dryer & adyson


What is your least favorite season?

Im gonna go with the middle of winter.


What’s in your purse?

keys, sunglasses, lip gloss, wallet, a pen, receipts, inhaler,change,lighter,smokes

What is your favorite dessert or cool treat?

I love cake.just cake.no icing & i want it cold


What’s your favorite brand of jeans?

I wear American Eagle & Hydrolic jeans


Who do you want to meet in person?

Edward Cullen.
Eric Northman
& i want them to be real haha


What is your most challenging goal right now?

losing weight.
& not blowing all of my money haha

What is your favorite sport to watch?

college football


What is your biggest regret?

probably screwing up my credit


What is your most prized possession?

oh wow.well of course my family...but material im gonna go with my new (to me) antique buffet table!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home