5.19.2009

[.Mothers Day Gifts.]

Look at what my sweet angels gave me on mothers day!!!
They also gave me some gorgeous sunflowers but I didnt get a picture of them.

The necklace is from T.Marie & the ring is from the sweetness.
Daddy & [ I ] did such a great job helping them.



The necklace was a total surprise. [the hubs picked it out]. I love it!!
Its sooo my style.I [heart] anything swirly
or victorian looking & this is totally it!!



I originally had earring instead of this ring but im not big on earrings & I wouldnt have
enjoyed them as much as i will this.Its Adyson's birthstone ring.Its a blue emerald cut sapphire in the middle with emerald cut diamond baguettes on the side. I will cherish this forever.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home