10.06.2009

{ october = love! }

October has to be my favorite month EVER!

I {heart} fall & halloween!
Ive been decorating for Halloween aall morning =)
We have a super busy schedule this month but im super stoked about it!
Let me give you a run down.


2nd-bachelorette party for my sister
10th-sisters wedding
15th-2 birthay parties
15-16th-Arlington BBQ fest
17th-the twins 1st birthday
23-25th bush races @ memphis motor sports
23rd-girlfriends birthday party
31st-HALLOWEEN!!!



Not to mention the many pumpkin patches & corn fields &
hayrides that we will be enjoying!
I am in the process of redoing my dining room right now.
I am so excited & I love everything so far!
I cannot wait until everyone can see what i see in my head =) lol
Ill post more on the dining room later.
As of now I am headed to the local craft store to get more halloween decorations =)
Peace out loves!




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home